Subject: [Leica] Telyt like it is!
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Dec 2002 11:24:20 -0500

Thanks for the fast answer Doug! I agree - it's when I have two objects in
field (say, a pair of chickadees) and I need to pick one  to be sharp. Then
again, I'd have to do that with any long lens anyway, so it really doesn't
mater! Kind of funny - the more you use this lens, the more you like it. It'
s always attached to a body with it's stock now, ready to go - even if
something shows up in my yard!
    Edward