Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 in an M2 shell? (3rd try)
From: alex olstein <alexolstein@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 2002 20:32:32 -0800

John,

1.  You might find it would be a lot less work to just sell or swap  the M2
shell and buy a M3 shell, or a wrecked M3 and put your guts into that shell.

2. Or  buy a M2 with a bad viewfinger and shutter,, and transplant those
parts.

I can certainly understand your wanting to continue to use that M3
viewfinder.   How bad can your M3 shell be?

Alex Olstein