Subject: Re: [Leica] Lense flare?/reflection?
From: "Doug Lee" <doug.lee8@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 07:52:23 -0500

> Funny.
>
> I am trying to justify dumping the R8 and getting an EOS.
>
> ;-)
>
> Lucien

To be honest, I can't afford to dump the EOS for an R8. I maade the mistake
of dumping my N gear for more Leica gear. Then realizing I like an SLR from
time to time and got the EOS primarily for the IS lenses. But, I can dream.
(-:

I used an R8 with the 35-70 f4 zoom at a weddng recently. I really liked the
way the camera felt and handled. f4 made focusing in low light a little
tricky, but not impossible. I started working for a local wedding
photographer and was using his equipment. The batteries died in the EOS-1D I
normally use, so I grabbed the R8.

Good luck.

- -Doug

Message from "Doug Lee" <doug.lee8@verizon.net> ([Leica] Lense flare?/reflection?)