Subject: [Leica] Scanner questons, off-topic and off-list
From: "Dave Richards" <dprichards@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 06:13:50 -0700

One and all,

I have just purchased a Nikon LS-4000 scanner.  This is my first foray into scanning
and I'm a bit boggled.  I know there are several people here who have this particular
model.  I have some questions concerning some things I have observed in making
my initial scans, questions not answered by what I read in the docs.

Usually I just blunder around and eventually sort things out, but in this case I may
be out of my depth.  I would appreciate it if some kind soul would agree to talk with
me briefly about it and provide some answers.  Out of courtesy to other subscribers
I would prefer this to happen off-list.

TIA,
Dave Richards
Centennial, Colorado