Subject: Re: [Leica] anybody know "hermanp@ ayahoo.nl" (Dutch used Leica dealer)?
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 16:14:36 +0100

Yes, the reserve was met. The final price was $ 499 which was
something like $20-25 above the reserve. There was automatic bidding,
and at the end of the auction I was declared the 'winner' by e-bay.
My upper limit was higher than the amount at which the auction
closed, but obviously there were no higher bidders than  my bid which
closed the auction.

Thanks for your input

Chris