Subject: Re: [Leica] anybody know "hermanp@ ayahoo.nl" (Dutch used Leica dealer)?
From: John Straus <Mail@SlideOne.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2002 12:52:57 -0600

Please read ALL the eBay rules and suggestions, they will help you out a lot
on this and any other transactions you might have. Also send the seller
e-mails from 2 different e-mail accounts (hotmail & your home or work) to
make sure your not being blocked for some reason. Almost nothing will be
said here that isn't listed on the eBay site. Good Luck !!

- --
John Straus
Chicago, IL
http://SlideOne.com