Subject: Re: [Leica] M7 Exposure
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 10:22:56 -0700

There is no matrix metering, no evaluative exposure, no nothing. The M7
takes its readings from a light circle on the shutter curtain. That is
it. It is the same as an M6 except the camera twirls the shutter dial
for you; figuratively speaking of course, the shutter speed is changed
electronically.

John Collier