Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Scandinavian Leica
From: DFangon@aol.com
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 14:34:45 EST

In a message dated 12/13/02 11:30:07 AM Pacific Standard Time,
chris@almqvist.net writes:

<< I think that SAS, Scandinavian Air Lines, has been a factor in
 getting people to equal Scandinavia with Sweden, Denmark and Norway  >>

Well I remember 6th grade social studies indeed teaching us that the
Scandinavian countries are Sweden, Norway and Denmark.  All these has been
very educational to me, especially being and admirer of Brent Larsen, "the
Great Dane" chess grandmaster.

Dante