Subject: Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 50 Reply to Ernest Nitka
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 08:56:36 -0500

Earnest, what is funny about this is I am only in the South because my wife
hates the cold.  My preferences would be someplace further north and much
higher in the mountains.
What set off my initial comment was my daughter under a feather comforter in
a typically over heated American home complaining about how cold she was.

I think that we might have to go to Newfoundland or Quebec in January just
to demonstrated what cold is.

Best regards,

Don
dorysrus@mindspirng.com