Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 50 Finally, some fall color
From: "Don Dory" <dorysrus@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Dec 2002 22:02:48 -0500

With respect to those of you in the frozen northern wastelands enduring
short days and long, cold nights, here in Atlanta the fall leaves were
finally  knocked down by several days of rain.  I managed to capture a leaf
on a beautiful tree in the last rays of the sun before the rains came.

For next week I will post an extravagantly lit house.  I watched the crews
work for three days setting up the Christmas lights at this house.

As always, the usual comment thing.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Don's PAW 50 Finally, some fall color)