Subject: RE: [Leica] digital results
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:57:29 -0500

What's also interesting, is that a former member of this group - who is
doing allot of digital shooting - who handled the Kodak camera at the NY
photo show last month reports that the Kodak camera had a "cheap" feel,
and the camera being provided for inspection already had at least one
broken function dial - NOT a good sign....

B. D.