Subject: RE: [Leica] 1Ds digital results
From: "bdcolen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 11:19:54 -0500

Sure - If the light was of the same intensity in both shots; if the
light was striking the subject at the same angle in both shots; if the
lens was the same; if the exposure setting was the same; if the distance
from the subject was the same; if the distance from the subject was the
same; if the iso was equivalent in both shots; if the shutter speed was
the same; if the camera was being held identically by the same person.
Then, perhaps, we begin to learn something about the ability of the two
media being compared to capture fine detail.

B. D.