Subject: RE: [Leica] Thumbnail format poll ******
From: "Marshall, C.R." <C.R.Marshall@uwsp.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:58:54 -0600

I hate the teasers. To look at the pictures you have to click every single button. If I am on a dial-up line, it is easy for me to give up on these sites.

My brother (who kept his old small low-resoulition monitor when he upgraded the box, and still has only a dial-up line) never clicks through to the big images because they often don't fit on his screen. The thumbnail page is his gallery.

C.R. Marshall
2002 Photo-A-Whenever I Get Around To It http://www.crmarshall.com/paw2002/paw2002.htm