Subject: Re: [Leica] Thumbnail format poll ******
From: "SonC \(Sonny Carter\)" <sonc@sonc.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 10:44:27 -0600

CR sez:
> I hate the teasers. To look at the pictures you have to click every
single button. If I am on a dial-up line, it is easy for me to give up
on these sites.

Son replies:
I understand that, and that's why I offer my pic as the full size when
I post. The thumbnail gallery is only for those interested in browsing
the selection.  That said, I would urge anyone online to seek DSL or
cable modem if at all possible.  It will change your online life.
(Now, where did I put that bread-slicing machine?)

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com