Subject: Re: [Leica] b/w and color
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 12:26:12 -0500

Are we a little OCD?  Just joking :)  as I have the same affliction -
drives my family absolutely nuts - which camera and which lens and which
film - they usually say to take my Ricoh P and S as that at least gets rid
of the lens questions.  I also dont' take two cameras - I think you take
shots appropriate to the film in the camera.  If I were really concerned
I'd shoot everything on C41 and then scan/translate those shots that are
'better' in B  & W.  I don't do that.  I just start the day off with what I
think I will find and shoot.  I know I do miss some shots that are better
with the other film but by the same token my portfolio is now a nice mix
between color and BW. Now I have the dilemma of whether it should be
traditional v digital when I go out.  It never ends.

ernie