Subject: RE: [Leica] b/w and color
From: Randy Jensen <randy@jamzcheer.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 10:15:39 -0800

<<<Why is it harder to control color in photography than geometry? Are you
in the habit of tearing inconveniently placed buildings down before you
trip the shutter?>>>

No, but I will move my position, change focal length, etc. to improve it.

And I shoot lots of color.  It was simply an interesting quote; something I
hadn't thought of before.  By 'geometry' I think most of us realize that I'm
refering to the symmetry (or lack thereof) in a shot that "works."

If I hadn't read that quote before, and someone posted what I had posted, it
would have piqued my interest enough to check it out - not use some semantic
argument for the lack of detail I was able to give.