Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Price increase
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 08:22:56 -0500

Wrong on all points except #5 - yes i admit I have no idea how to run an
international business - i blame this shortcoming on bad parenting ( sorry
Mom).

If I were to adhere to #1-4 I would never be allowed to complain about the
price of anything.  Given that complaining about the cost of things is my
birthright ( thanks MOM) I see nothing wrong with the previous
emails.  This is the Leica Users Group not the Leica Booster Club which
means we should feel free to complain about any and all things Leica
including price.  Given that the .58 version just hit the US shores it
seems rude to have a price jump soon after. So I 'm sorry if I put my pomp
- - pomps down for a second to complain and did not take into account #1-4.

e. nitka