Subject: [Leica] hermanp found!
From: Christer Almqvist <chris@almqvist.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 22:40:12 +0100

A week ago or so I asked if somebody on the list knew who
hermanp@etcetc was because I was unable to communicate with him to
close an ebay deal in which he sold me a 50 mm Summicron. I received
a number of replies from persons who had dealt with him to their
satisfaction in the past and that was very helpful to preserve my
confidence to continue the deal

To put the record straight, I have now been in contact with Herman
and everything seems to work out very fine. One email from him took a
week to reach me; what caused this delay is not clear, but I am sure
it had nothing to do with Herman. One email from him was caught by my
spam filter, so in that case I was the culprit.

Money is on the way to him and the lens is on its way to me. Feels like Xmas.
- --
Christer Almqvist
D 20255 Hamburg and / or
F 50590 Regnéville sur Mer