Subject: Re: [Leica] Kind of new
From: Alastair Firkin <firkin@ncable.net.au>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 10:13:39 +1100

>Ok, be warned. If you don't like "daring" stuff, not porn, just daring,
>then do not look.
>
>Anyway, I've had a series lying around that I haven't really dared to go
>public with. I kept studying it, and I liked it. It was my attempt to
>create erotic images without getting close to the border of vulgarity.
>It's an older series.
>
>So I finally dared to make it public. The texts are in Swedish but most
>know how to click on thumbnails and arrows to move forwards, so the icons
>should help you out.
>
>http://www.fotosidan.se/gallery/view.htm?ID=16782
>
>Leica M2, 35mm Summicron and some Tri-X. All from one roll of film.
>
>Daniel

We did see some of these before, but still a fun group. I do hope you
all have such a happy new year ;-)

As for daring, from the final wash up on this years images for FOM2
it may be we need a bit more daring from a few more of us. Images of
the final selection should be ready by today

Cheers
- --
Alastair Firkin

http://www.afirkin.com