Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: 120 / 220 processing by mail?
From: Marc Attinasi <marc@attinasi.org>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 22:24:52 -0800

I need processing by mail - I have no time to run downtown, which is
like 45 minutes away from me. I'll call Chromacolor and see if they
take mail orders. I have used them for E6 processing, but never for C41
- - they do a beautiful job on chromes.

B&W I can do myself, I have no problems with that. Processing C41 at
home is not something I relish trying :-)

- - marc