Subject: [Leica] Re: Daniel's Daring!
From: "Paul Winkfield" <pwink@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Dec 2002 18:20:39 -0500

Yo Daniel!
I love daring and nudes!  Nr3 and 4 are the best shots  #3 is pure lust, the
shadows at first I didn't like, then notice it formed a V shape (for
Victory?) ditto your legs. and the reflection off her hair also forms a V!!
luckly you framed out what could be called the letter I  ;-)

Nr4 also good; better if her legs were bent at the knee,  forming a nice
counter point to your feet.

 Nr1 was too busy...my eyes were running all over the place.

Nr2 you knee distracting and the point of light just over her left shoulder
look weird.

Give us more!!!!!
<paul>

>Ok, be warned. If you don't like "daring" stuff, not porn, >just daring,
>then do not look.
>Daniel

- ---