Subject: Re: [Leica] From the cold
From: Mikko Kalavainen <mikko.kalavainen@mobiili.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:29:27 +0200

At 16:55 30.12.2002 +0100, you wrote:
>Mikko!
>
>Don't give up ... we're past the 21:st of December now. It can't really
>get worse ... unless, come to think of it, in less than 6 months it's
>going to start getting dark again :)

Yes, the darkness may be  going, but the old is just about to start...
after all, january and half of february are the coldest months...

>-25 is cold, cold. We've only got -10 here on the west coast of Sweden.

Lucky bastards... :) -28 when i woke up just now... and dark.

>A whole bottle of Laphroaig? The'll find you preserved in the tar-pits if
>you can get that down :)

Yes, well, maybe not the whole bottle. ;) And we've got an unopened bottle
of Laphroaig Cask Strength left, so..

.mio.