Subject: Re: [Leica] From the cold
From: Mikko Kalavainen <mikko.kalavainen@mobiili.net>
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 09:33:21 +0200

What do you mean? The basic 10yo is 39.90euro, which is about the same USD.

Which translates to about 1/40th of a used M6...
...Oh sweet lord, it IS expensive.
I wonder how many 35summicrons have goen down my throat?

How much should you expect to pay?

And a happyhappyhappy New Year to you too, and all of you. !

.mikko.

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] From the cold)