Subject: [Leica] FS Motor Drive R + Accys
From: "John O. Newell" <jnewell@attbi.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2003 19:28:29 -0500

I am selling the following R motor drive and accessories.
These are all in KEH "like new minus" condition which means
"hardly used, no marks to mention."  Everything is 100%
functional mechanically.  They are all in boxes, with the
one exception noted below.

$325 package price on all of the items below, which will
hopefully convince someone to buy the whole group!

Motor Drive-R           14210   $175
Grip for Motor Drive-R  14308   $ 45
Tripod mount for MD-R   14284   $ 35
External supply adapter 14323   $ 65
Electric cable release  14272   $ 45
25m extension cable     14274   $ 40 [no box]

Please add actual shipping and insurance costs to your
destination.  I am confident enough about the condition of
these that I'll offer a two day inspection period and will
refund the purchase price less shipping if they aren't fully
as described.

John Newell