Subject: Re: [Leica] If anyone ... install VueScan.
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 11:14:14 -0500

everytime silverfast comes out with new (expensive) scanner software, I
download the demo (~18MB) install it, try it for a day, get ridiculously
frustrated with it and then rip it out of my system only to run happily back
to Vuescan..

best $40 I EVER spent.
a toast to Ed Hamrick..

best recent feature : Vuescan makes use of your monitor and printer
profiles!

Eric