Subject: Re: [Leica] If anyone ... install VueScan.
From: Carl Pultz <cpultz@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Jan 2003 10:41:59 -0500

Nathan wrote:

"I think it is amazing that in this day and age of Microsoft dominance a
guy like Ed can survive, now for several years, and he thoroughly deserves
our support."

Here, here!

I also usually set it for the least clipping of black and white extremes
and adjust levels and curves in Photoshop. I'm glad I have Photoshop(!),
but if you don't, Vuescan has the capability to do a lot of the work
itself. Not the best interface, but an honest product at a price everyone
can afford.

Hamrick for President!

$40 x (how many sold?) = not a bad living.

Carl

Replies: Reply from "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] If anyone ... install VueScan.)