Subject: Re: [Leica] Digital Longevity
From: Ernest Nitka <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 16:53:14 -0500

My experience as well - from the world of amateurs I have found that I
shoot way too many digital images and do not do proper editing whereas
when I shoot traditional I am selective as which frames i scan. This is
in part due to the hassle of scanning vs. already having the image
digitized.  Some would see this as the benefit of digital - so much
easier to get images in the digital realm.

ernie