Subject: [Leica] Re: thoughts on PAW
From: "David Rodgers" <daverodgers@lightcurves.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 14:07:25 -0800

After two failed attempts at a PAW I'm thinking a "Series a Month" might be the way to go. Four or more images on a single theme, or unified in some way, posted monthly, or quarterly. A SAM or a SAQ.

I love seeing everyone's images referenced on the LUG. The LUG has come a long way since the days of green screens and vi. IMHO the PAW concept is one of the best things to come out of the LUG. And my hats off to those who have completed a whole year, or even a quarter, without interuption. For me it's all about images, and the stories behind them.

- --
DaveR
www.lightcurves.com

Replies: Reply from "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com> (Re: [Leica] Re: thoughts on PAW - Monthly Contest?)