Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: thoughts on PAW - Monthly Contest?
From: "faneuil" <leica_korenman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jan 2003 17:28:09 -0500

Several months ago I asked if people were interested in a monthly themed
photo competition.
The contax users group has been doing this for some time now.
I enjoyed it very much until I had to quit (I sold my contax G2 for a M7).
Wish we could start something like that here.

10 Monthly theme is selected by the previous month's winner,  "X"
20 Photos are submitted to a public site.
30 X judges contest and new winner "Y" is crowned.
40) Y gets a really nice mug with previous winning picture on it. {$12 from
www.cafepress.com}
50) Let X=Y
60) Goto 10

It was a great deal of fun. Plus users could comment on photos at the site.

Sorry - I used to work for John Kemeny (father of BASIC)..

Eric