Subject: Re: [Leica] user leicameters
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 16:46:56 -0700

It is easy and inexpensive to have the MR meter calibrated for 1.5v
silver cells. You can then either use the hard to find silver 625 or an
o-ring around the very common SR44. I like the MR meter because you can
see the metered area through the viewfinder and the reading locks. It
is also possible and inexpensive to have the M and MC Leicameters
overhauled and new selenium cells put in though they are not very
sensitive in low light.

John Collier