Subject: Re: [Leica] Source for 39mm graduated neutral density filters?
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 04 Jan 2003 16:40:56 -0700

B+W will make graduated ND filters in any size. Contact a camera store
and order one. It will probably have to be made for you so it may take
a little time. E39 filters are not in very big demand, ND E39s even
less and ND grads E39 they probably sell world wide one every couple of
years.

John Collier