Subject: [Leica] Telyt 560 on a Nikon D1
From: rtansa <rtansa@singnet.com.sg>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 22:47:42 +0800 (SGT)

Dear Leica Friends
I bought an old Nikon D1 digital and shot my first few pictures yesterday and today. Yesterday I went to the BIrd Park and shot some pictures using the Telyt 560mm mounted on a Novoflex, then inturn mounted onto the D1 with an adaptor. It's the first picture of the series.  It was an overcast day with intermittent rain and the lighting was quite nice. The rest of the pictures were made today, under bright sunlight.
http://www.photo.net/photodb/folder.tcl?folder_id=268235

Thanks for looking and I hope you like them. I am looking forward to mounting my Leica APO glass onto a Canon digital, with Joseph Yao's help.

Rgds
Roland
Singapore