Subject: Re: [Leica] Lots of Off Camera TTL Flash Questions
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 Jan 2003 13:17:12 -0700

I am looking at it as well but I have not decided if I shoot enough
flash to justify getting one and a Nikon flash. It is a neat addition
to one's TTL flash capabilities. You can use ANY camera/TTL flash
combination to control the SU-4. It douses its flash when the main
flash shuts down. The SU-4 can only be used with a Nikon compatible TTL
flash so you cannot mount a SF-20 to it. Nikon's TTL flashes (see the
article below for a list of flashes) and Metz with a Nikon TTL adapter
will work.

http://homepages.ihug.com.au/~parsog/Guy/niksu4.html

John Collier

Replies: Reply from "Greg J. Lorenzo" <gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] Lots of Off Camera TTL Flash Questions)