Subject: [Leica] OT: Verichrome Pan 120 film
From: "David Rodgers" <daverodgers@lightcurves.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 15:06:51 -0800

Martin,

>>Verichrome Pan (120 film) was recently discontinued.  B&H has no more. I have three rolls in the fridge, but would like more of this film. Does anyone know of a source for it?<<

I sadly read the news from Kodak the day after I put my last roll of VP into my Rolleiflex. I'm migrating to TMX, which has a lot to offer. A little tricky when it comes to development. But TMX and TMY really seem to like constant agitation. Yet another reason to get a JOBO.

Dave

- --
DaveR
www.lightcurves.com