Subject: [Leica] Lord Jenkins portrait
From: Simon Stevens <simon@camera-craftsman.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Jan 2003 10:40:52 -0500

Call it a tribute, if you will.  Lord Jenkins died a few days ago.  For
those of you not from the UK, Roy Jenkins was an important British
politician of the last century.  He was Home Secretary and Chancellor of the
Exchequer in the Wilson government, and he later went on to co-found the
Social Democratic Party (now merged into the Liberal Democrats).  He was
also a bestselling political biographer.

Anyway, in 1985 he patiently posed for my camera.  At 18 years old I was no
Karsh, but I thought I'd post my effort:

http://www.camera-craftsman.com/Jenkins.html

Simon Stevens

Replies: Reply from "Mark Pope" <leica.user@ntlworld.com> (Re: [Leica] Lord Jenkins portrait)
Reply from Nathan Wajsman <wajsman@webshuttle.ch> (Re: [Leica] Lord Jenkins portrait)