Subject: Re: [Leica] icy grip
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 15:35:12 +0100

> Simon
>
> These appear unusually grainy - what film etc. are you using?
>
> Gerry
Sorry missed the etc. ,
i was out to give my new rapidwinder a try in the cold .
Also i wanted to hand hold without gyro and bracing against whatever
instead.
Therefore used 3200 and f1.2 for most if i remember correctly .Probably the
ones taken against objects where at 5.6.I tried taking shots in rapid
succession and that works suprisingly well.
There were a few where you see a big hooked shape stripe at each city light
from recoil while the streets themselves appear motionless.Somehow if i pull
the rapidwinder very fast i allso depress the shutter immediately.Takes some
getting used too of course.all in all i had a lot of fun except with the
eviction thing .Where i heard all these uniformed pu... happily chatting
away about who and whatever upstairs they were going to remove.
They shut up very quickly when i aproached them with the camera and turned
to stare at the door.apart from this bald guy.Heard them whisper whether it
was allowed to take pictures.
thats about all
simon