Subject: Re: [Leica] icy grip
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:12:16 +0100

> Simon,
>
> I take it you live on the boat? Where will I find you when visiting
> Amsterdam?

brrrrrrrrrr no it,s big but an open lifeboat from the 77 survival rules.I,m
a stones throw away though.
It,s moored in front of the felix meritis building on keizersgracht west
bank.
drop me a line when how and if i,m there,i,ll  take you on a trip around
town.
I know my schedule basically for the next 8 years so that is not so hard to
do.