Subject: Re: [Leica] As The World Turns
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 20:36:07 -0800

Jerry Lehrer asked:
>>In regard to this matter, I wonder how many of us have used our Leicas to
take
pictures in places where photography is not allowed?  I do not mean taking
shots
in classified security areas, we know that is a criminal offense.  I mean at
such places as rock concerts, churches, museums, royal palaces, cat houses
etc.
Have any of you done this?<<<<

Jerry,
without guilt nor question.... never! And that covers a 50 + year career!
ted

Replies: Reply from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] As The World Turns)
Message from Ted Grant <tedgrant@shaw.ca> (Re: [Leica] As The World Turns)
Message from Jerry Lehrer <jerryleh@pacbell.net> (Re: [Leica] As The World Turns)