Subject: Re: [Leica] icy grip
From: "animal" <s.jessurun95@chello.nl>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:31:56 +0100

Now that the ice is nearly gone and i,m in my days off i,ll try and take
pictures from low level with the kenyon and a tripod.I cant just use the
tripod because lifeboat engines are bolted directly to the frame and i,m
short 62 pasengers who would dampen some vibration.You dont really notice
until you lean back against something hard then it allmost breaks your
spine.
Yes rush hour can be bad.
simon