Subject: RE: [Leica] icy grip
From: "Sam Krneta" <skrneta@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 16:44:36 -0600

Simon,

Next time I'm in the area I'll take you up on your offer. I've never seen
Amsterdam from the water. On my feet many times and once as a young man I
rented a car at Schifol and was going to see Holland by wheels. After day 2
I took it back and did the rest of the week in train and on foot. That was
enjoyable. The car in your country was not. One giant traffic jam throughout
the country.