Subject: Re: [Leica] sorcery..
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@hfx.andara.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 12:04:42 -0400

Steve:

Just to confirm, have you now posted the altered image?

I am using IE 6.0.2800.1106.  I checked their update site and there doesn't
seem to be a new IE 6 to upload.  At least it is not telling me my IE6 is
out of date and to upload one.

Now that I see the image, the bear is too low in the image.  It might have
been better on a stool and if you got closer, cropping out the bottom bed
frame and etc.  Good exposure and B&W work.

Regards,

Robert