Subject: RE: [Leica] As The World Turns
From: "Jeffery L. Smith" <jsmith45@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 19:53:53 -0600

At 08:12 PM 1/12/2003 -0500, BD wrote:
>-----
>Dave - For some bizarre reason there seems to be a common belief that if
>people know you have a camera, and are taking photos, you won't be able
>to get "real" "candid" photos.

<snip>

Hang out with Sonny Carter for a day or two. The son-of-a-gun photographed
the shrimp we were eating, the beer we were drinking, and the waitress who
brought it to us. His shots of his kids are pretty candid because they know
he has a camera around him at all times. Like an Edward Scissorhands, but
actually Sonny Camerahand.

I need to do that as well. The Bessa-T is nearly as easy to carry as the
Leica CL. I promise to put the Summicron on it. ;-)

Jeffery