Subject: [Leica] WTB Lighting Equipment
From: David Degner <leicanews@myrealbox.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 15:34:02 -0600

I hate to put this up on a non Friday day but I need this stuff in two
weeks and waiting a week doesn't make sense.
I got the equipment list for my Intermediate Photography (lighting) class
and I would like to pick up some of this stuff used.
If you have any of these things and would like to part with them just
e-mail me at david_degner@yahoo.com

- - 2 strobes. One must be a Vivitar 285. the other could be an automatic
strobe such as the Nikon sb20 (or equivalent) or the Canon version.  - 1
flash meter. I recommend the minolta photo meter IVF.
- - 1 flash slave. (for example, the Wein Micro slave HS)
- - 1 pc cord, 15-20 feet in length. for the vivitar system I will need the
PC-1 12 inch pc cord and a 15 foot PC extension cord.
- -2 light stands (7 –foot or higher). (Bogen Lightweight Pro #3097)
- -2 mounting brackets. attaches the strobe to the light stands and allows a
photographic umbrella to be mounting to the set up.
- - 2 photographic umbrellas. (24-32 inch). white inside and black outside.
for example the westcott 32” or the RUT 30” or the ADW 30”
- - 1 (but I would consider 2 )… Photoflex extra small silver light dome.
must fit on your vivitar 285 flash. (make sure they send you all the
brackets to mount it.)

P.S.  I'm uploading my final project from last semester sometime next
week.  It is a photo story on a family of refugees from Bosina now living
in bowling green.

David Degner

David_Degner@yahoo.com