Subject: [Leica] M3 Eye Relief Question
From: "Thomas G. Tamura" <ttamura@aloha.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 21:15:11 -1000

I am thinking about picking up a user camera and am really drawn to a M3
(plus I once owned one and am kicking myself ever since for selling it.)  I
can't remember about my experiences with the viewfinder and thus my
question/concern.

My concern is that I wear glasses and was wondering if I will have any
problems seeing the 50mm framelines.  I believe the viewfinder magnification
is 0.90 (or 0.91,) so I am quite sure that I will have problems seeing the
50mm framelines, but thought I would ask in case I am overlooking something.

If it is as I thought, I guess a M2, M4 or later would be better choices for
a normal lens?

Would love to hear from you Leica experts.

TIA, Thomas

Replies: Reply from "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net> (Re: [Leica] M3 Eye Relief Question)
Reply from Ken Wilcox <klw.51@comcast.net> ([Leica] Re: M3 Eye Relief Question)