Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 Eye Relief Question
From: "Christopher Williams" <leicachris@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 07:41:56 -0600

The 50mm frame in a M3 is just fine for glass wearers. You cannot get a
bigger, brighter frameline.

The M2 will show a smaller 50mm frameline, but it is very visible with
glasses.

Get some protection for the metal ring around the finder, it will scratch
the glasses.

I use the M6 .58 because of glasses.

Chris Williams
New Orleans