Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 Eye Relief Question
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2003 11:09:48 -0700

Yes I have an M6 one on my M2. It will not work on the M3 of course
(though a 0.85 one might??!). I do not normally wear glasses and did
not compare the before and after to see if you actually can see much
more. While the M6 eyepiece does have a larger diameter glass, the M2
finder is masked at the back. I just wanted to protect my sunglasses.

John Collier