Subject: [Leica] Macs are Back (but PC's still hold most captive!)
From: Edward Caliguri <caliguri@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2003 16:43:30 -0500

Hi!
YUP! Got both -- but I'll tell ya - the newest Virtual PC on a fast Dual
Processor G4 tower does an amazing job! You can also get a Pentium 4 card to
go inside your Mac, and a hot key switches them back and forth. BUT - trying
to get at problems with the latter is sometimes nerve shattering. Hard
drives have to be dedicated or split. etc. -but honest - I've seen Virt. PC
run in it's latest form on the fastest Mac, and it does a god job!
    IMHO - get two machines and a switcher to share keyboards and monitors.
most expensive, but easier route :-)
    Have Fun!
    Ed