Subject: [Leica] FS Canon IV S, Serenar and Summarons
From: Eduardo Albesi <eduardoalbesi@ciudad.com.ar>
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 19:30:37 -0300

Hi to all,
I have for sale the following items:

- - Canon IV S chrome body, no dings or dents, chrome with some details
on top and baseplate. Shutter working perfectly well, combined
view-rangefinder clear and contrasty. Asking US $ 290

- - Canon Serenar 50/1.8 chrome (first version), minor scratches on front
element first surface coating, rest of the optics clear, but a little
foggy inside, barrel in Exc condition. Asking US $ 99

- - Leitz Summaron 35/3.5 E36 version (three of them), screw mount, all
with very clean (near to mint) glasses. Aesthetic conditions:
	- Mint, both caps, asking US $ 300
	- Exc, no caps, asking US $ 240
	- Exc-, no caps, asking US $ 200

- - Leitz Elmar 35/3.5 sun shade, for E36, early (1930's) black enamel,
mint minus for some very minor enamel pitting and brassing along the
front edge, may be an Exc+.

The items are in Argentina, and shipping amounts to about $32 for
anything below 500 g, but as almost everything in life, this is also
negotiable. Please if interested, drop me a line and I will send you
pictures and more detailed descriptions.

Thanks to all

Ed Albesi