Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Leica Product Quality??
From: John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 08:15:04 -0700

No problems here either with any of my new equipment except the
occasional operator induced knock. Passport paid for the vertical
alignment each time even though it was my daughter's butter fingers
that were the trouble.

My used equipment has generally required one CLA just after purchase
with no troubles after that. The only exception being an M4-2 which
required multiple visits before finally being sorted out.

John Collier