Subject: [Leica] PAW Week 2nf
From: "Neal Friedenthal" <neal@nairobisafari.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 10:25:09 -0500

This week I'm still playing with my "new" Rollei 2.8D, (sorry LUG I'll get some Leica shots next week, but at least its German). This is the first roll of B&W through
it, Ilford Pan F 50.
This weeks prime shot is of my buddy Brandy at her watch station, she spends about half her day there keeping watch on the yard.

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/watch.jpg.html

Have you ever looked at a tree and seen a face in it, I do often (weird huh?). This one is in profile.;

http://www.photoneal.com/photos/misc/tn/treeface.jpg.html

As always comments welcome

Neal F